Thursday, April 4, 2013

Party

Me? I love parties. I don't really know what it is about them that attracts me, but I'm kind of a big party fan. And while "the more the merrier" is often my motto, it doesn't have to be a big, massive, crowded, body-mass where you can't hear yourself think (Let alone carry on a conversation with someone!). I'm cool with small-sized parties. And two person parties can often be incredibly fun. I'd like to think that wherever I go, I bring a bit of a party with me. Kind of like a party delivery service...

Anyway - semi-recently I came across this hilarious comic page by Anthony Clark. Many may find it not the least bit funny, but I found it humorous primarily because I relate with party cat on so many levels.


Anthony's other comic-strips are equally funny. Check out the whole real here. And party while you're at it. Man... it's been too long since my last party. Probably about time I fixed that.

On another note, my previous laptop's video card bit the dust. And while I realize that I don't really post often, hopefully thanks to a new laptop, I will be able to post more frequently. Cheers! And go throw a party!

1 comment: